Tuesday, February 27, 2007


Our Second Day of Road Tripping

I am rewriting the story so that I can include the paintings we picked up on our Road Trip. On the second morning, after a very nice rest at a hotel in Folsom, on a lake, we went over to the Gallery where we picked up the painting of three of the Stark children. Cory and I went on to Walnut Creek staying over night at a Holiday Inn. We were too tired to go to San Francisco. We saw the Moscovitz girls, Sheryl and Janet, and Shirley Berman on our Road Trip. It has been fun and we picked up 7 paintings so far and have 5 more to go. People have been asking for more details about the show and party activities so the dates and party times are as follows:

On Saturday April 7th there will be a gallery opening show of my work from 5:00pm to 11:00pm. On Saturday, April 14th there will be a party starting at 7:00pm and lasting till it’s over. That will be by invitation since we can only have about 150 people. On Saturday, April 21st there is an Atwater Community Art Event and the j.Ferrari Gallery is taking part, so we will too. On Saturday, April 28th there will be a closing party when I hope people within driving distance will come and celebrate a great show and pick up their paintings, if they can.
The other two things happening are – on Friday April 13th there will be a dinner party at one of our favorite Chinese restaurants, Regents China Inn, in China Town at 7:00 pm for our out of town guests and other friends who’d like to join us. On Sunday, April 15th we will have an end of party brunch at my house at 11:30 am, for our out of town guests and other friends who’d like to join us. I hope to see you at one or more events. It looks like it will be a great time. In addition, if I get an unframed painting in March I think my good framer will frame it for me, so not to worry if you have a painting to frame.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home