Thursday, June 14, 2007




The three not home yet.






















The three in the box>
And Now a HAPPY ENDING!!!

After spending time suffering about where the Pasadena Man painting got to, this is what happened. I had the wrong address on the box (s) to Lauren. One mis-addressed box was sent back to Midge who repacked and sent it on to Lauren. I was getting ready to make a claim for the lost package, when Lauren got her box and the three paintings were all in the same large shipping box and no one knew it until Lauren opened her box. Here's what she said:

Hi Beady darling! Just checking in to let you know that we have not
received the paintings yet (my parents DID get theirs, though).
Anyway, if you want to give me a tracking number, I can take care of
the rest.
Love you!! Lauren
and then

Bea - great news!! The box arrived today. I got home only in time to
cook dinner, and haven't opened it yet - but it's a big 'mo-fo' box!
YEA! Love you guys, Lauren

and then

Bea, I opened the box this morning, and there were three paintings. I
don't think there are anymore, are there??? In other words, there
shouldn't be anymore boxes. Then again, I may have lost my mind.

Lauren

and then

Pasadena Man is safe and happy, back in Chattanooga. I love my Bea
Gold paintings. Still possible to comission a 'Max Heaven?'

Was there ev er another box?

Anyway HOORAY, I think they are almost all back to their rightful owners. I still have Rhea's and Giovanna's. Mandy's is at Midge's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home