Sunday, April 29, 2007

Wood Cut Room














Jazmin's Photos of Party Day at the
j Ferrari Gallery. April 14th 2007



















































































































































































The Party is Over! The Retrospective Print and Paint Show is over! My birthday month is over. It is really over!
Yesterday, April 28th was the Ending Party of the Retrospective Show and people came by to enjoy the last time they would see these works together and to pick up their paintings. Today was packing and labeling boxes to be returned to the owners. My paintings are back in my house and going up on the walls. Tomorrow will be mailing.

It is over too soon! The jFerrari Gallery is a wonderful place to hold an exhibit, although I think more space would have been better for seeing individual paintings because there were so many. We didn't get that art critic I was hoping for. Susan Metzger, Kate Amend Assistant came and video taped my talking about the paintings and Kate said she'd edit it as a birthday gift for me. If she does she'll give it her magic touch and maybe we'll win an Oscar for a mini documentary! Bob Hertzberg also videotaped the show the day before and we may have a virtual tour from his taping. I can't wait to see and share the products. Mike Locke took photos of the paintings, the Opening and the City Hall morning and Jeremy Roth-Kachell's friend took photos at the party. I haven't seen them yet.

I am sure this show will never be mounted again and am sad to see it end. Everything, however, worked out very well. The April 7th Opening was a charm and the April 14th party was wonderful. I will add more to this Blog as soon as I get more photos. Thanks for following the story.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Letter C said...

Thanks Bea for keeping us up to date. It does seem that you just put the show up! I'll be waiting to see the results of all the picture taking. :-) I'm a big fan.
xxoo,
C.

8:41 AM  
Blogger Diane Cutter said...

Bea... Your work all gathered together like that is so beautiful. What a wonderful show!

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home