Thursday, April 12, 2007

The weekend is coming! I pick my cousin Barbara Macy up at 1:00pm at the Burbank Airport, Midge comes up with a friend to see the exhibit and Midge stays over. Scott, Wendy, Leila and Wendy's mother Irene come up today. Tomorrow, is the day the Los Angeles City Council sings Happy Birthday to this Octegenarian. Really? I will report tomorrow! Anyway, things are moving along and the party is coming together, the dinner at Regent China Inn will be fun. I ordered the dinner menu and we should have about 3 tables tomorrow night at 7:00pm. Today, Jazmin is taking part in a Rosemary Low, house sale, Open House and Art Show, from 5:30 to 8:30pm, at 2362 Peru St. Elysian Hights in Silver Lake where some of my and Dan Wooster's work will be displayed. Come if you can, I'll be there.

2 Comments:

Blogger Diane Cutter said...

Happy Birthday, Bea... It was such a pleasure to meet you last year and I enjoy keeping up with you through your blog.

3:50 AM  
Blogger Annie B said...

Happy birthday, Bea. Hope you have a wonderful time at the party.

9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home