Sunday, April 08, 2007






















IT HAPPENED!




Yesterday was the Opening of the Retrospective Print and Paint Show at the jFERRARI Gallery at The Complex, 3015 Glendale Blvd, Atwater Village, CA 90039, http://www.jferrarigallery.com 323-877-5542
and it was wonderful. Jazmin, the gallery owner did a great job getting everything hung. I know she had a lot of help but her hand and mind was in it from the beginning. It was very impressive. I had 117 paintings on display and everything looked spaced and comfortable.



I kept feeling like I was missing a painting and today Zavi and I found it. It was the one called Crawling Baby but then we found several more. Some are very old and some not so old. Most should be framed so I don't know if I'll try to get them into the show. Nothing like too much. I was worried the whole time paintings were coming in that there wouldn't be room for them but the genious of the gallery owner put my mind at ease. Should I give her abother challenge and add some more? I only know of one that didn't get here. Michael Locke, took photos of almost all the paintings. Some you haven't seen yet are above.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home