Thursday, March 08, 2007


Moving Forward?

I'm putting my invitation card up again to remember why I'm doing this Blog. Bea Gold, Retrospective Print and Paint Show, Opening will take place on April 7, 2007 at the jFERRARI Gallery, at The Complex, 3015 Glendale Blvd, Atwater Village, CA 90039, 323-877-5542, www.jferrarigallery.com, from 5:00 to 11:00pm.
This is the place to keep up with the Retrospective planning. The invitation cards were ordered and will go out next week. IT IS GETTING CLOSE! The framing is going on, paintings are coming in, I'm meeting with the caterer on Monday to finalize the food, I got a call from Allison Cohen, Las Feliz Ledger to set an appointment with the writer for a story about me and the show. It will be the lead story in the Ledger for April. Everything seemed to be falling into place until I called to make a reservation for 5 rooms, at the hotel that I had looked at and that had rooms available for April 13th and 14th. I learned they sold out while we were on the Road Trip. Although it wasn't a terrific hotel it was close and people could come and go easily from my house during the time they are here. I'll let you know what I come up with as soon as I get something together. I am not calm, cool or collected.

1 Comments:

Blogger Annie B said...

Congratulations, Bea. I wish I could fly out to the west coast and see the show. But at least I got to see some of the work here on your blog. Wishing you all the best, Annie

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home