Tuesday, April 24, 2007
















April 13th, the day before my Birthday Party, at the gallery, was the trip to City Hall to have the the City Council and audience sing Happy Birthday. Really! The dynamic Patty Malone, Tom Labonge's Deputy, developed a plan to celebrate my birthday by bringing my guests and family to the Los Angeles, City Hall, Council offices. She sent a beautiful bus to come to the Silver Lake Recreation Center and pick us up! Incredible! All my kids and and my girl grandkids were there. Jesse and Norman's family were in the air on the way from Washington D.C. Some of my favorite Seniors came to celebrate with me. It was fantastic. Michael Locke took photos and documented the event and Glen Dake pretended to be a senior.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home